- This event has passed.
Class Usui HF III Reiki III ART/Master Teacher
May 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - May 19, 2019 @ 3:00 pm$450
Usui/Holy Fire III REIKI LEVEL III ART (Advance Reiki Training)/Master Teacher
Upgrade your Reiki with master level techniques, Level III ignitions, and learning the master and HF symbols. Learn how to raise your vibration and intuition, and maintain a consistent personal energy practice. You will learn how to pass on Reiki to others through ignitions, experiences, and complete treatments. There is training on how to give ignitions and practical aspects of teaching classes. If you wish to teach Reiki, this professional certification course qualifies you to be a certified teacher and to be listed on the International Center for Reiki Training website as a Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher. NOTE: This class is very helpful even if you do not plan to teach.
This is a three part class to be given Friday evening 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
In the Reiki III ART/MasterTeacher class you will learn:
- Guided balancing & healing meditations
- Aura Clearing and Grounding
- The Holy Fire/Holy Love experience
- The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition.
- Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master ignitions
- Master Level Symbols
- Level III ART/Master Teacher Placements
- Advanced Techniques
- Information and training on teaching Reiki classes
- Instruction and Hands-On training in giving placements
- Practical Application Reiki Treatment Techniques
- Practical Application for setting up a Reiki Practice
- Supporting Health Conditions with Reiki
- CEUs for massage therapists
- Training Manuel Included “Reiki Master Manual”
- Master Certificate of Completion
Class fee $450 ART/Master Teacher Includes Manual, Reiki III HF II Placement, Guided Practice, Resources, Certificate of Completion, CEUs for massage therapists.
Prerequisite: Completion of Reiki I and Reiki II training with at least 6 months since Level II prior to the date of this Master Class and experience receiving and giving at least 5 sessions. If you are not an alumni of Sharyn, you will need to provide copy of your certificate of completion for Reiki II with your registration. You do not need to have previously taken any of the Holy Fire levels.
Registration: Registration requires a $25 nonrefundable deposit. Deposits are transferable within one year to other classes offered by Sharyn Madison. Register online, or contact Sharyn Madison at 607-753-1720 or email@example.com